Senior Sales Manager
1. Get on the phone and close the sales
2. Undertake research for generating new business areas, client profile and sales appointments/presentations.
3. Effective communication with clients throughout the process to ensure full understanding and management of client’s requirements and identification of further opportunities.
4. Develop and improve sales processes and collateral. 5. Research and develop the awareness of trends, the marketplace and our competitors to help shape the business strategy.
6. Translating client’s needs into meaningful proposal or statement of work.
7. Creating and presenting appealing commercials, proposals and legal agreements.
8. Increasingly take a leadership role in the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 3-4 years of experience in sales.
2. Strong understanding of structured sales approach.
3. Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, ability to work in a team, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure.
4. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of sales cycle.
5. Graduation/Post Graduation from premier institutes.